Absolutely NO PETS
The fine will be $150.00.
- We are a family friendly resort, (not an animal house hotel). Please enjoy alcohol responsibly. Loud, obnoxious, lewd, or belligerent behavior will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to evict anyone without refund by not abiding these rules. Tell us immediately or call the sheriff, water patrol or ambulance at 573-226-3615. Also, if trouble is on the river, get the identification number on the canoe or boat, and call the same number ASAP. We are here to help you have a safe, fun vacation.
- A Replacement fee of $50 will be charged for lost keys.
- A security deposit may be required for groups of 6 or more. No refund for early departures.
- Check-in between 2pm and 9pm. Check out at 10am. No check in without valid Mastercard, Visa or cash deposit. (If after 9pm, prior arrangements must be made). Pay on arrival and give total, including children in your party at registration. All visitors must register at office.
- Our facility and parking is for our paying guests only.
- Absolutely NO PETS on premises. The fine will be $150.00.
- Please, do not feed our pets or let them in your room!
- Put extra food in trash, (there are wild skunks, raccoons and dogs in the area that could be dangerous if fed or if food is not properly disposed of).
- No cooking in rooms, cabins or on wood decks. No fireworks at any time (insurance reasons).
- No coolers in rooms, keep in bathtub or the wood deck. They leak and stain our carpets.
- No smoking in rooms, including bathrooms, use ashtrays on decks and please don't litter.
- No running on deck, (sound carries on our wood deck).
- Don't take anything that is not yours, towels, pillows, our special rocks in the garden, etc....
- Please don't use our nice towels for wiping up floors, canoeing, cleaning your car, shoes, BBQ grill or makup, the stains do not come out. Use rags we provide, ask for more anytime. You will be charged for missing or damages property, this also includes damage to screen doors.
- QUIET TIME begins at 10pm, be a considerate guest, especially at late check-in and early risers.
- Concerning Hot Tub - Obey the rules that are posted at the Hot Tub, limit yourself to 15 min. per visit in consideration of other guests. DO NOT touch the temperature up and down buttons, 104 degrees is correct! Pushing these will shut down the tub. Don't leave your children unsupervised. The cover is fragile and needs to be opened and closed with care. No street clothes allowed.
- Please do not give us another thing to add to this list!