Absolutely NO PETS
The fine will be $150.00.
Make a Reservation
For Reservations call:
9:00am to 9:00pm.
Rivers Edge, Lynett Peters
HCR 1, Box 11, Eminence, MO. 65466
3 blocks North of Downtown Eminence on Highway 19.
(can't miss us from the bridge.) Need directions? Click here
Early reservations advisable in mid-summer. Tentative reservations held seven days only, pending receipt of deposit by check. For any reservations made within our 3 week cancellation policy with a credit card it is a FIRM commitment with no cancellation. You will be charged for the full number of days reserved.
The minimum deposit is approximately one half of the total amount of your reservation. CHECK'S ACCEPTED FOR EARLY DEPOSITS ONLY. For one night stays the total amount is due.
Groups Security Deposit Required
(Group = 6 or more)
Deposits are refundable with a 3 week cancellation notice minus a 20% service charge for deposit refund and rebooking fee. No refunds for early departure. Prices, deposit and cancellation policy are subject to change.
Payment due in full upon arrival with Visa, Mastercard, Traveller's checks or cash. Sorry, no personal checks accepted. Must have valid Visa or Mastercard for security deposit.
- Check-in between 2 & 9 p.m./Check out 10a.m. (if arrival later than 9p.m., must have prior arrangement) No check-in without valid (Visa or Mastercard Only).
- FAMILY ATMOSPHERE: 10:00 P.M. Quiet Time (strictly enforced).
- Well mannered children/groups welcome.
- Don't forget to bring your beach towels, sunscreen and river shoes during the summer.
- Glass containers are no longer allowed in the Ozark National Scenic Riverways.
Use of hot tub and gazebo overlooking river, wood for fire ring by main building, ping pong, volleyball, horseshoes, barbeque grills, use of private beach facilities, fridge and coffeemaker with coffee in room, Dish Network TV and AC/Heat. Screens on doors and windows.
- We are a family friendly resort, (not an animal house hotel). Please enjoy alcohol responsibly. Loud, obnoxious, lewd, or belligerent behavior will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to evict anyone without refund by not abiding these rules. Tell us immediately or call the sheriff, water patrol or ambulance at 573-226-3615. Also, if trouble is on the river, get the identification number on the canoe or boat, and call the same number ASAP. We are here to help you have a safe, fun vacation.
- A Replacement fee of $50 will be charged for lost keys.
- A security deposit may be required for groups of 6 or more. No refund for early departures.
- Check-in between 2pm and 9pm. Check out at 10am. No check in without valid Mastercard, Visa or cash deposit. (If after 9pm, prior arrangements must be made). Pay on arrival and give total, including children in your party at registration. All visitors must register at office.
- Our facility and parking is for our paying guests only.
- Absolutely NO PETS on premises. The fine will be $150.00.
- Please, do not feed our pets or let them in your room!
- Put extra food in trash, (there are wild skunks, raccoons and dogs in the area that could be dangerous if fed or if food is not properly disposed of).
- No cooking in rooms, cabins or on wood decks. No fireworks at any time (insurance reasons).
- No coolers in rooms, keep in bathtub or the wood deck. They leak and stain our carpets.
- No smoking in rooms, including bathrooms, use ashtrays on decks and please don't litter.
- No running on deck, (sound carries on our wood deck).
- Don't take anything that is not yours, towels, pillows, our special rocks in the garden, etc....
- Please don't use our nice towels for wiping up floors, canoeing, cleaning your car, shoes, BBQ grill or makup, the stains do not come out. Use rags we provide, ask for more anytime. You will be charged for missing or damages property, this also includes damage to screen doors.
- QUIET TIME begins at 10pm, be a considerate guest, especially at late check-in and early risers.
- Concerning Hot Tub - Obey the rules that are posted at the Hot Tub, limit yourself to 15 min. per visit in consideration of other guests. DO NOT touch the temperature up and down buttons, 104 degrees is correct! Pushing these will shut down the tub. Don't leave your children unsupervised. The cover is fragile and needs to be opened and closed with care. No street clothes allowed.
- Please do not give us another thing to add to this list!